Hello! And thank you for visiting my blog (in progress). On my blog you will be able to find a little bit of everything: book reviews, products I enjoy, food, baking, recipes, fashion, and all things Houston!
- My husband is from India and I love learning/experiencing his culture!
- I love to read! Reading is one of my favorite things to do. It is amazing how books can transport you to a different place and time.
- I love baking! I bake cakes, cookies, cupcakes, muffins, bread etc. (all from scratch!)
- My husband and I live in Houston. We love everything about it! We are always finding new things to do in the city and going on adventures to find new restaurants. We love Houston sports.
- Family means the world to me! I have a big family and so does my husband. It has been great to merge them together. Now we have a HUGE family.
- My heart is with the special needs community. I hope to one day start a nonprofit that helps the special needs communities and their families.
- I have a bachelor’s degree in English and a master’s degree in Public Policy and Administration.
- I love to travel! I have been to over 54 countries and hope to go to many more!